Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What a day...


So, even though we had been celebrating for a week (with both sides of the family), yesterday was THE DAY - my birthday!

I had a great day... even though Jase has been sick for over a week (he's getting better, but yesterday he was not on top of his game), I enjoyed being lazy with my 2 boys.

Since it was my birthday, I had every right to:

eat oreos/milk for breakfast.
stay in my pajamas until 2 in the afternoon.
by a new curling iron, just because I wanted it (didn't really NEED it).
get all dressed up for dinner (which we haven't done in a while).
eat a basket full of chips & salsa and drink 3 glasses of coke.
spend 20 dollars on dessert... chocolate/peanut butter fondue!

and it was all worth it. :)

And for a post-celebration day, I think I'm gonna go spend some of my birthday money... I'm entitled to it.

Hope you have a great day, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment