Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Candles by Victoria - bath and body

You may have never heard of this company, but you DEFINITELY need to know about it!

It's a team of family members who hand pours candles and soaps.

I recently ordered a few soaps, and I am SO VERY HAPPY w/ my purchase.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Juicy Couture


This was a free item (since I had to wait so long to receive my order, she threw this in there.)  I'm not a big "perfumy" person, but this smells great!  Very girlie.  And I'm assuming it smells just as good as the  original perfume.


----------------------------------------------------------------

Bathtime with Pooh

If you've ever heard of Lush, they make a soap called Honey I Washed the Kids.  It's amazing.

This is almost an exact dupe for it.  And it's WAY cuter. :)


Description: Crunchy toffee bits with generous drizzles of sweet honey makes this fragrance so delectable and mouthwatering.


-----------------------------------------------------------------

White Nectarine and Pink Coral

Oh me.  This scent is wonderful!  It smells like the little peach ring gummies that you ate as a kid... or I'm assuming you ate them.  Everyone else did.  On the up side, this soap won't give you a tummy ache.


Description: The luscious fruitiness of sweet peach, pineapple chunks and orange slices blended with enchanting floral notes of honeysuckle, rose and jasmine on a drydown of soft, soothing musk.


--------------------------------------------------------------------

And this is my ABSOLUTE favorite one.  Probably one of my favorite things ever.  Seriously.

TiffanyD

This soap was inspired by YouTuber Tiffany D.  I am IN LOVE with this scent.  It's heavy on the cotton candy and watermelon.  I would love to take a bite of it, but I don't think that would be wise.  It took me a few days, but I finally figured it out.  It smells just like Watermelon Bubble Yum. :)


Description: Colored light blue like the infamous Tiffany boxes, a beautiful mix of Watermelon, Honeydew Melon, Cotton Candy with a splash of Vanilla.

After using this soap, I immediately went to their main website, Candles by Victoria, and ordered a matching candle and wax tart.  
And the whole bathroom smells of cotton candy and watermelon.  I am not exaggerating when I say it's one of the best things I've ever smelled.  In my entire life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------




Remember, there are only a few members of their team.  They work diligently to get the products out.  And it may take a little longer than expected to receive your order, as it did with mine.  But they have been SUPER busy lately due to YouTubers.  

Support this small business and ORDER!!!  You WILL NOT be disappointed.

I'll post a pic when my candle arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment