Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Foundation Review - Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation

I've been trying out this new foundation for almost 2 weeks.


I. LOVE. IT.

Now, I must say this first:
 I own the original Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination skin.  I tried it.  I did not like it.  

It was too heavy for me.

This, however, is a lot different than the original!  It's medium to full coverage, but doesn't feel too heavy on the skin (heavier than normal "whipped" products, but not TOO heavy).

Even though the name says "whipped," that really isn't a proper description - in my opinion.

Amarixe on YouTube described its consistency as a melting milkshake.  That's about right.  It's thicker than a liquid, thinner than a creme.  

It blends easily and has great coverage and a satiny finish.  It claims to have 24-hour staying power.  I wouldn't go that far, but I have been wearing it everyday lately and it stays on great!  Even after a day at the pool in the Alabama heat.

My shade is Nude and it's perfect for my skin!!

Loving this foundation!

No comments:

Post a Comment