Thursday, August 4, 2011

MAC dupes

I don't own many MAC eyeshadows.  Frankly, the couple I've bought, I wasn't pleased with.

But I do like the colors of their eyeshadows.  They have a wide range of unique colors.  I love finding dupes for their shadows, especially when they're affordable!

If you've read my blog for a while, you've probably heard me mention Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadow palettes.  They are available at places like Walgreen's.  They are CHEAP!!!  And such great quality.

If you would like to try one that's so pretty, and really natural, here's a good one to start with.

And even better, it is an exact dupe for 3 very popular MAC shades.

Emilynoel83 - from BeautyBroadcast - on YouTube and Facebook does lots of videos featuring high end vs. drugstore makeup products.  About a week ago, she did one all about MAC shadows.  This was one of her finds, and I couldn't wait to pick it up!  It's become one of my new favorite color combinations.

Wet 'n' Wild Trio in Walking on Eggshells

No comments:

Post a Comment