Friday, February 25, 2011

Guess what I got???

Some of you probably won't care, but I recently bought myself some things I've been DYING to get my hands on.

The first is makeup related, of course.  After watching YouTube beauty gurus, I found out about this company who makes makeup palettes called Z Palettes.  They are magnetic cases that hold eyeshadows, blushes, and other types of "pan" inserts.

I couldn't want to get one.  I have TONS of separate little eyeshadow duos, trios, and quads.  They were taking over my makeup station.  And honestly, I couldn't remember what all I had, since some were tucked away at the bottom of the pile.  So I knew I had to get one of these!



 
Aren't they cute???

Here's the link if you want to check them out!


I have another post coming soon about another exciting purchase...

No comments:

Post a Comment