Monday, February 28, 2011

LUSH...

This is a company that I heard about, you guessed it... on YouTube.

Lush.

They are a company who makes handmade soaps, body treatments, hair products, and all sorts of things!  They are so neat.

I had seen so much about them and wanted to order something.  So I found out what the "best selling" bath things were (things that I thought I might like) and ordered a few.

The first thing I wanted to try was this soap.... Honey I Washed the Kids.  Everyone claims this is the best soap.  And it smells kind of like a caramel honeycomb.  I used a little on my hands, and I couldn't stop smelling them the rest of the day!  :) 

The next is called Happy Blooming... it's a bath melt.  You break off a piece and let it dissolve in your water.  Makes your skin feel nice and refreshed and smelling LOVELY!.  They say it smells like cherries...  I don't know if I'd describe it as that, but it is great.


And the last thing is the one I'm most excited about... The Comforter bubble bar.  This one is HUGE.  But it's also more expensive.  But I heard rave reviews so I had to try it.  You break it into chunks.  I would think you could probably get 5 or 6 baths out of it... depending on the size of your tub and how many bubbles you want.  I was told it makes THE BEST bubbles ever.  And they were right.  CRAZY bubbles.  The description is fruity blackcurrants.  I can't describe it.... except to say that it's "comforting." :)  And it makes your bath water pretty and pink.  And you can even skip the lotion after your bath, b/c it leaves your skin feeling nice and soft.... and smelling good!!


Yes, these products are kind of on the expensive side for bath stuff, but I think they are worth it.  There are only a few stores in the U.S.... places like L.A. and Atlanta.  Not anywhere near Bama.  So you'll have to order online.  However, their shipping is extra fast and my products arrived all in one piece.  They also included 2 sample soaps to try!

Here's the link... you can check them out.


I would love to try some of their hair stuff and skin care products... but they are a little on the pricey side.  Maybe one day. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the solid shampoo bar. I have switched to it from bottled shampoos. One bar seems to last about 3 months for me, considering the amount of plastic and environmental costs saved I have been able to rationalize the expense. Glad you found LUSH!

    ReplyDelete