Saturday, February 19, 2011

Photo shoot inspiration...

My hubby is off work on Mondays right now.  This past Monday (Valentine's Day) he spent the WHOLE DAY with me and Jase.  Usually, he does "guy things" and goes fishing or hunting.  So we were so happy he decided to spend the day with us!  And it WAS Valentine's Day, so that made it even more special.

Sunday, we went four-wheeling around his parents' house.  We found some GREAT SPOTS to take pictures.  Neither of us are photographers, but we love playing around with the camera.

It just so happened that I have been needing a current picture of myself for my "upcoming album." :)

I was so inspired by the scenery on Sunday, I forced him into taking back there on Monday... he snapped some GREAT shots.  We had a lot of fun and it made for a great afternoon on that special day... with perfect weather!  It was nice to relax, skip rocks, and enjoy God's creation.  He is awesome.

Here's some of the shots we got!


















Isn't it gorgeous?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment