Monday, February 14, 2011

14 Reasons...

My husband is always asking me, "Why do you love me?"

That's such a broad question.  There are so many answers.  I usually just give him the same answer... "because you're my best friend."

A few weeks ago, I began thinking about what I could do for him for Valentine's Day.  We usually don't buy gifts (except for something like chocolate - which is FINE by me).  But I wanted to do something a little special for him.

I wrote him a letter... just simple.

I thought I'd share it with you.  :) 
________________________________________________________

14 Reasons why I Love You…


You know me like the back of your hand.  Always have… always will.
You spend everyday working to support me.  You never complain.
You’re my right-hand man… Always there when I need you.
You forgive me when I mess up… And I DO mess up.
You fix my mistakes… You can fix ANYTHING.
You do everything I ask (maybe not right then, but eventually).
You always tell me you love me, even when you may not feel like it.
You are my favorite bed buddy. (You don’t poke your feet in my side.)
You clean the shower…. And you do a much better job.
You’re tough, but not too tough.  I like your sensitive side.
You would risk your life for me and Jase… in a heartbeat.
You are ALREADY a great Daddy… and you’ve only had 2 ½ years of practice.
Your silliness makes my day better.  I love to see you dance in your underwear.
You gave me the 2 best gifts I could ever ask for… love and a perfect little family.

That’s why I love you.

Happy Valentine’s Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment