Thursday, February 10, 2011

Little Beauties...


This past weekend was Sumiton Christian's beauty pageant.  I LOVE doing pageant makeup - and any makeup in general.  So a friend asked me to do her 2 girls' makeup for that special day.

I was so excited.  It's been a while since I've gotten the opportunity to play dressup!

Here they are... aren't the dolls??


(I made sure with their Mommy that it was okay to post their pictures!)


And I'm so excited because I'm doing 2 more little girls in a few weeks!  

Hair and makeup = fun times!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish Morgan would be in a pageant - I love to see little girls get all dressed up and put on pretty dresses! I am praying she gets interest when she gets in middle school! These two girls look so pretty - you did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete