Saturday, May 14, 2011

Proud Wifey

I am so inspired by my husband and all of the men and women who were "first responders" after the devastating tornadoes 2 weeks ago.  

This week, he brought home a very exciting surprise for me - and for himself.

Each month, Alabama Power Company prints a new edition of the monthly newsletter, Powergram.  Unfortunately, it's not given out to the public, but employees have access to them at their headquarters.  He got his hands on one this week (and we're trying to get more copies).  

Guess who's on the front cover???

Here's a closer look...


Yep.... that's my man!!!

Working hard.

I was lucky enough to see him working in person during the aftermath of the storm... I had to take him some clothes since he wasn't coming home at night.  I just sat in awe, watching him take so much pride in his work.  He's awesome, and I love him. :)

The men and women of the power company have worked so extremely hard to restore power to homes and businesses.  And now, they are in the "rebuilding" stage.  It's going to be a long road, but they are so dedicated.

I am 1 PROUD WIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment