Monday, May 9, 2011

Fabulous!

That sums up my weekend!

The best part: I had my hubby home with me ALL 3 DAYS!  He devoted the weekend to me, for Mother's Day.  However, I was just glad to have him home.  I would much rather the weekend have been all about HIM.  He's such an awesome part of my life... and my best friend.  I'm so proud of him.

But he insisted. :)

Friday, we had a lazy day.  Then we talked Jason's parents into keeping Jase for the night.  It's been a while since we've been out (just the 2 of us).  Now, we LOVE taking Jase with us.  But he wouldn't have been up for a late movie.

First, we made a stop at Jeff Dennis Jewelers.  I needed just a few more charms to fill up my bracelet.  Unfortunately, the MOM charm that I had really wanted was all sold out.  But next on my list was the cute little cupcake with a gold cherry on top.  LOVE IT!

I think I still have room for one more little bitty charm, but then it'll be time to start another one. :)

Then we made our way to Cajun Steamer.  We love that place!  I had been craving crab legs, so it was the perfect opportunity.

After that, he so graciously let me take a walk in Ulta.  I made myself hurry... I would've bought the whole store if I'd had enough money.  (And I made a mental wishlist... can't wait to go back!)
His words were, "so this place is to YOU, as Mark's Outdoors is to ME."
Good analogy.

Then it was on to the movies.  It's been quite sometime since we went to the movies.  But we love the  Fast and Furious movies, so we had to go see Fast 5.  It was awesome!  LOUD, but awesome.

That was just the beginning of a lovely weekend!

I'll share the rest later!  I know you don't want to read a book.  And also, I'm sitting at the dinner table (by myself) waiting on my hubby to get home from work.  The sloppy joes and french fries are calling my name. 

Hope you had a fabulous weekend!!!

see my cute little cupcake on the top left?  cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment