Thursday, May 5, 2011

Back to normal...

We're on our way.  If you read my last post, you've heard my sob story.  Our lives (everyone's in Alabama) have been far from normal for the past week.  But I know, eventually, we'll get there.

Again, let me say this... I am SO thankful for the protection of my home and family during the storms.

I'm also so thankful that our household is slowly returning to normal.  After 8 days of working NON-STOP, Alabama Power Co. has decided they can return to normal hours.  Four 10-hour shifts, no weekends.  I'm so very excited!  But not as excited as my hubby is.  He can't wait to just chill on the couch... and I can't wait for him to do that either.  I've never wanted him home so bad in my life. 

And I'm very thankful he'll get to spend Mother's Day weekend with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment