Thursday, May 12, 2011

Genius

I have done a lot of research on cleansing tools, such as this one from Clarisonic.
They can cost more than $200!!!

No WAY am I going to pay that.

Recently, Olay Professionals came out with something VERY similar.  This is their version.
It costs a FRACTION of the price... coming in at $29.99 @ Wal-Mart.  
(I also saw it at Ulta this past weekend for $25)

I heard a YouTube beauty guru, Kandee Johnson, raving about this product.  I could not wait to try it!

This is what it claims to do:
-Cleans skin 6 TIMES BETTER than basic cleansing.
-Helps maximize the immediate hydrating effectiveness of your moisturizer.

It has 2 speeds, comes with a removable head (replacement heads available), and is waterproof for use in the shower.  It also comes with batteries.  That's a big plus for me.

Now, after seeing what the Clarisonic does for people (I've heard it works miracles for your skin), I figured this would do the same thing.  

It definitely does.  I use it twice a day.  I have used the cleanser that came with it - an exfoliating, anti-aging cleanser - and I liked it.  But I also use it with my normal cleanser and makeup remover.  Not only does it clean well, but it exfoliates.  I have noticed a DRAMATIC difference in my skin's texture, the clarity of my skin, and clearing of pores.  I've always looked for a magic trick for blackheads.  This is it.  And MOST OF ALL, it's relaxing.  Jason agrees. :)

So I definitely recommend that everyone try this product!  If you're like me and do NOT want to spend $200 for the professional version, try this less expensive one.  You won't be disappointed.  I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment