Wednesday, May 25, 2011

it's your money...

FOREVER now, my husband has been saying, "I'm getting an iPhone." 

And every time, I say, "No you're not."

He's so rough on phones.  He drops them, sits on them, loses them, and all sorts of other horrible things.

But both of our contracts finally ran out w/ AT&T.  He called me yesterday at work and said, "Let's just go by and see how much it would cost."

I was still totally against it.  I can just see a disaster waiting to happen.
In all actuality, he pays for everything, so I guess he can do whatever he wants... I usually am pretty good at talking him out of things. :)

The next thing I knew, we were BOTH leaving the store with new iPhones. 

Craziness.  But I do love it... I spent all night playing with it. :)

Before, I had a Blackberry (that was a hand-me-down) and he had a little crappy phone that barely worked.  But our payment was pretty high since I had to carry a data plan, and we had separate texting plans.

Now, we both have data, unlimited text and new phones and it comes out to be exactly the same amount!  I was impressed.... but it's only b/c he gets a little discount for being a Southern Co. employee.... wish we had known about that for the last 7 years, huh?

The only deal is:  if he breaks it, tough luck.  There will be ABSOLUTELY NO replacing it.... for 700 bucks.  No way.

We'll see how long it lasts (and pray really hard he doesn't ruin it).

No comments:

Post a Comment