Friday, April 29, 2011

We're tired, Lord... but we WILL praise You in this storm.

Our state looks like a war zone.  Our people are hurting.  Our loved ones are missing.  Our homes are gone.

But we'll praise You, Lord.

It's been a very hard few days.  There's nothing to do but sit, watch the devastation, and pray.  

I am SO very blessed and thankful that my family is safe tonight.  It seems that our neighborhood was one of the only ones spared in Wednesday's storms.  I have many friends, however, who weren't so lucky.  We are praying for healing for those who have lost everything they own, and more importantly, their family members.

Please pray for our state.

My husband is working around the clock to restore power.... we have no idea how long that will last... but we know it'll be weeks, possibly months.  I am so proud of him.  

I am also so proud of our state... we have all pulled together, volunteered our time and money to help those in need.  We'll do whatever it takes to pull through this.



(These are ONLY 2 areas affected by Wednesday's storms.  Our thoughts and prayers are with ALL of those across our state who have suffered loss.)

No comments:

Post a Comment