Friday, April 15, 2011

Prep Day...

This has been such a busy week... WHEW!  I just needed to stop and take a breather.

This is definitely a good day to do that.... it's storming like crazy!

I have been working all week to get things ready for Jase's party tomorrow.

Gathered all the goodies, made my "to do" list, mapped out my plan, and now it's time to put it into action.

Tonight, I'll begin by baking... and baking and baking.  Gotta get the cakes ready to be carved and decorated bright and early tomorrow morning.

I'm praying it goes well. :)  We shall see.

If you would like to read my previous post about THE CAKE, you can find it HERE!!!

I can't wait to let you know how it turns out!

Wish me luck!

Also hoping this silly weather shapes up to be a beautiful day for a party!!!
We may have to move the party to tomorrow night.... my hubby has already been told to be at work bright and early Saturday morning.  These storms are expected to do some major damage here.  He's so upset, but I've assured him we will NOT have a party without him.  We'll do whatever it takes.  Even if we have to wait until next week to celebrate.  He'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment