Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bathtime fun...

Jase got some really cool bath toys for his birthday.  I'm not too big on tub toys... having millions of little toys to clean up every time you bathe.  Not my thing.  But I was kind of excited about these toys.

First he got some little tub tablets (they look like oversized Easter egg-dying tablets) that change the color of your water.  The first night we put one in, he freaked out.  NO WAY was he getting in that blue water to take a bath.

So we ended up letting all the water out of the tub and starting over.

The next night, however, he wanted to try it again.  I warned him that I was NOT re-filling the tub this time.  He'd just have to get in it, whether he liked it or not.

And, thankfully, he LOVED it... we even had a color theory lesson by adding different colors.  I think we finally ended up with purple. :)

A few days later, he had a blast painting himself with these colored soaps.


And they smelled really good, too!!!


The only problem, I had to stop him from trying to use the whole bottle!  So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment