Monday, April 11, 2011

My goal...

After following and reading so many blogs, I have made a goal for myself.  I may never reach it, but I want to try.

I want to learn to take pictures.... good pictures.

I see pictures others have taken and they make me stop and say, "WOW.  That's an awesome picture."  I want to be able to say that about MY pictures.
And after reading Kelle Hampton's blog, Enjoying the Small Things, (particularly her post titled F.A.Q. - April 8) I know I can do it.  I just have to practice.... and keep learning.

I have a camera capable of doing this, but I need to learn how to use the camera to its fullest potential.  I can't tell you how many times I've read the stinkin' little book that came with it.  But it goes in one ear and out the other.  I need help.

But I'm going to try my best to figure it out.

Maybe I'll reach my goal before I have another addition to our family.  Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment