Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Is it Summertime Yet??

I wish.  Although, I think Spring is my favorite time of year.  I like when the temperatures are comfortable - in the 70-80 degree range.  When it gets to be 100, I get a little "complainy."  

Anyhow... on Sundays, we usually spend the afternoon at my in-law's house.  This week, Jason's brother called to say they were bringing a water toy to play with in the back yard.

So we headed on over.  After trying to get it up and running (which took a while), the babies didn't even want to play in it!!  But, the water was a little on the chilly side, so I don't know that I'd want to play in it either.

But one day, and probably pretty soon, it's going to warm up nicely.  We're planning to spend LOTS AND LOTS of time in the water - my parents are in the process of getting a pool.  YAY!!!  

We can't wait. :)

Here are some pictures of our fun day outside.

 My baby boy - who's not a baby anymore :(

 Little Lilly trying to figure the thing out



 Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie.... so cute :)


 Aunt Brit... taking one for the team. :)


 Papa to the rescue!

 So sweet... "cousinly" love

 "Cheese!!"

I love that face... with all my heartbeats. :)

4 comments:

  1. It's time for you and Brittani to place another order for baby #2, isn't it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. patience, my friend. :) we're working on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me clarify.... JASON AND I. I have no idea about Brittani. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOO we are not working on baby #2!!

    ReplyDelete