Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Product Review...

I haven't done one of these in a long time... but I recently found a product that I'm excited about.  It really works.

A month or so (maybe longer) ago, I was in Walgreen's.  They had a sale on several brands of hair products.  One brand that I have tried a few things from, but wanted to try more, is Got2B.  They have some really neat products that claim to do amazing things.

That particular sale was Buy One Get One.  I picked out these 2 products.

 Smooth Operator


Fat-tastic Thickening Mousse

I am not crazy about the Fat-tastic product.  Maybe for shorter hair it would work better, but didn't do much for mine... just made it a little tangly.

Now, the Smooth Operator.... I LOVE!

I use a TINY amount (I'm talking tiny, and I have long hair) and I just put it on the ends and brush through.  I'm always worried that products will make my hair flat or oily.  This product doesn't do either of those things.

That tiny amount will make your hair feel heavenly soft.  I love it.  

I hope that if you've tried it (or plan to try it in the future) you aren't disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment