Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oh, my!

Lately, I have been reminded (several times), it's time for baby #2.


Now, don't get your hopes up... this is NOT an announcement. :)

Jase recently decided that he is ready for a brother or a sister (it changes daily).

One day, he asked if we could get a baby brother and baby sister @ Wal-Mart. 

Yesterday, he made YET ANOTHER comment about wanting a sibling... this time, just a sister.

Before now, he has been perfectly content being the center of attention.  And I'm not sure he totally understands how much things will change when another baby is added into the mix.  But I have a year to prepare him. :)

So, here's to changes... and happy, healthy babies.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you and Jason are going to have some "extra" fun on your cruise!!! haha. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well ya know y'all are going on a cruise ALONE!I think that is perfect timing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, ladies... I have no idea what would make you think that. :)

    I've got it all planned out (you know how I am), so it'll be few months. :)

    I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same way! I always say I want to plan to start trying (when the time comes) in Sept/Oct so I will have a June'ish baby or either in Feb/March so I will have a November'ish baby...haha. Off work for the summer or holidays sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete