Monday, March 7, 2011

Gettin' there...

As I said last week, I've got to get "cruise ready."

I have 1 month to get in shape for our little getaway.

This is my second week counting calories.  I've been eating about 1200 (sometimes less) a day.  
AND, more importantly, I've been exercising EVERYDAY!!!

And this is what I've been doing.


And if you think for a minute, "That's not exercise," you are TOTALLY mistaken.

I have never been an exerciser.  I can't stay motivated... and I am totally okay with admitting that.

But since finding this game, I have become a "dancer."  I look completely ignorant doing it (trust me, I know... I video-ed myself and QUICKLY deleted it), but it WORKS.  

I do 1 HOUR every day.  And I have never sweated so much in my life.
There is even an option to choose the program "Just Sweat" and it will keep track of your "sweat points" each day.  So neat.  

And this keeps me going.  It's hard work, but very fun!  

So far, I'm down about 5 pounds.  We'll keep it going through March and see what happens.  I'm optimistic that I'll be a 125 pound hot momma before the cruise.  

HAHA!!  Who am I kidding?

Not quite.  But I'd settle for 10 pounds. :)

1 comment:

  1. Zumba for Wii is so much fun too...that's what I have been doing, but I need to stick with it and do it everyday!

    ReplyDelete