Saturday, March 12, 2011

The best book EVER...

It's time for Saturday's inspirational post.

I haven't done too well this week blogging... just haven't had much to talk about. :)

But I've been chomping at the bit to tell you about the most awesome book I've ever read.  You've probably heard about it, but if you haven't, here goes....


This is a true, real-life story about one little boy's (Colton Burpo) journey to heaven.  No, it wasn't a dream... he really went there.

Just for a little background, at the age of 3, he became very (extremely) ill and to the point of death.  His parents are Christians; his father is a pastor.  They depended on God to heal their baby boy.  While Colton was in surgery, he slipped out of consciousness and left his body... he went straight to Heaven.
After he was well, he began to tell his parents little bits and pieces of his trip to Heaven.

I am not going to tell you anymore... you'll have to read it for yourself.

This book is SO very easy to read.  I read it in one sitting... about 3 hours.  The story is told from the father's perspective.  It's written very well and is so captivating.  I PROMISE you will not be disappointed or lack interest.

I can not stress enough how much EVERY HUMAN BEING (believer or not) MUST read this book.  Your life will be changed FOREVER.  My entire family has read it, as well as many friends, and everyone has had the same opinion.  It's a blessing beyond belief.

PLEASE, I'm begging you.... take a few hours of your day to read this amazing story.  
You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment