Wednesday, March 30, 2011

PACKING...

.. and I don't mean heat.
It's that dreaded time... time to pack for the trip.  Although, I've been anxiously awaiting this day (not really dreading it).  

The only problem is, I have so many cute little dresses to take and we're only going to be gone 4 days.  Guess I'll be making several "wardrobe changes."  :)

Did I mention that I am SO EXCITED?!?!?!?  And so is Hubby.  
I think I'm actually more excited for him.  He really deserves a break... and I'm glad he's getting one.

I won't be able to post from the boat, but I'll update you when we return... LOTS of pictures to come!!!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. i suggest you pack enough outfits for a new one every day... and every night. :) haha at least that's what i tell the mister i have to do when we travel. i never wear it all, but i need options!

    have a wonderful trip

    ReplyDelete