Thursday, March 17, 2011

Okay, Okay...

So I haven't done very well this week either with blogging... just not much going on around here.  UNTIL tonight.  But that's a whole other ball of wax... we'll get to it later (after I cool down).

Tomorrow, my hubby is taking off of work and we're going SHOPPING!  What?!?!  Yes, you heard me right.  Shopping.  Something he RARELY does.  I usually just buy him things (which he never wears), but since we're cruising in exactly 2 WEEKS, he has a reason to buy some new things.

We're heading to the outlet mall in Leeds tomorrow with my mom and Jase-ter.  Should be a fun-filled day.

On Saturday, we're planning a little trip to the new Railroad Park in B'ham.  Lots of picture taking to be had.

So I'm saving my Saturday's inspirational post til Saturday NIGHT.  Hopefully I'll have some great pictures to show you!!!  Maybe you'll find something inspiring. :)

I'm off to bed... it's been a rough night. 

1 comment:

  1. Shopping is always fun:) Hope your night got better...sounds like it was not the most wonderful :/ Blessings to you!! -MademoiselleMichael

    ReplyDelete