Friday, March 4, 2011

Guilty Pleasure...

I've found something to add to my list.

This past weekend, I ran in Walgreen's and they had conveniently put bins of clearance goodies at the front.. you know how they do.  They just draw you in.

Well, I picked up 2 of these.


They were little bags of kettlecorn for $.99.  I couldn't resist.  And especially since I had JUST SAID the day before that I was craving kettlecorn.

I didn't buy the plain, however.  They had Dark Chocolate covered kettlecorn and Drizzled Cinnamon Sugar kettlecorn.

I opened (and devoured) the chocolate as soon as I got in the car. :)  It was simply divine.  I'm not a huge popcorn eater, but this was amazing!

I thought, surely the cinnamon sugar one won't be able to hold a candle to the chocolate.  
BOY WAS I WRONG!

I had the Drizzled Cinnamon Sugar Tuesday as an afternoon snack.  WOoooOOOW!

I wish I had a huge vat of it.  It was the best little snack I've eaten in a while (especially considering I've been on a diet - more to come on that).

And the best part, they're only about 130 calories per bag.  A nice little guilty pleasure!

And I will definitely be going back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment