Monday, March 28, 2011

Forgive me...

I'm sorry that this post is about something "not so fun," but since it's cleaning day here in my household, I thought I'd share with you one of my FAVORITE new products.

I discovered this product a few months ago during a routine trip to Wally-World for weekly groceries.... it was one of those days when you spend a fortune b/c you're out of essentials - paper towels, toilet paper, shampoo, YUCK.

I was in the cleaning aisle, trying to pick out a new "all-purpose" cleaning product, when I ran across this:

LYSOL KITCHEN CLEANER - COMPLETE CLEAN

Even though I wasn't necessarily looking for a "kitchen" cleaner, I had never seen it before so I picked it up to read about it.

It claimed to: cut through tough grease, deodorize, kill germs; and could be used for sinks, countertops, stovetops, cabinets, and appliances.

So I decided to try it... I thought, "surely if it can cut through grease, it can cut through soap scum."

MAN, OH MAN.  I LOVE this stuff!!!  And I haven't even tried it in the kitchen. :)

I keep it in my bathroom.  I use it on the sinks, coutertops, toilet and shower.  It WORKS WONDERS!  Talk about something that you don't have to "scrub" to get to work.  This little product does all the work for you.

Our bathtub is O-L-D.  I feel like it never looks clean.  But a little squirt of this stuff, and it looks shiny and new!!

I know this is a crazy post, but since I'm cleaning today, I thought I'd take a minute and share this wonderful product with you... if it'll make your cleaning day a little easier, I"ll be happy to have helped. :)

Hope you all have a fantastic week... and I must mention that the reason I'm cleaning away is...

...  I'll be cruising with my best friend in 3 days!!!  AHH!!!!  Don't want to come home to a dirty house, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment