Saturday, June 18, 2011

We need it...

Something inspiring.... hmm.

This was a tough one this week.  I haven't run across anything (or anybody, for that matter - HA) that has truly inspired me.  But as I sat at work on Thursday, gazing out the windows, I thought, "we could REALLY use some rain."

There are times when a simple rain shower can be so inspiring.  Relaxing.  Much needed.

Our grass could definitely use a sprinkle (or downpour) after weeks of 100 degree weather.  

And I could use a minutes to sit on the couch, listen to the pitter patter of rain drops on the roof, and clear my mind.

Yesterday, we FINALLY got some!  A monsoon, actually.  And Jase and I just happened to be eating lunch at Brio (a great little Italian Bistro @ Brookwood Village).  However we got SOAKED running from the restaurant to the car.  But we still had a great day and were SO VERY THANKFUL for the rain!


No comments:

Post a Comment