Thursday, June 2, 2011

My apologies..

I have done a TERRIBLE job blogging this week!!  And last week, too.

I have been doing so good this year, and I refuse to quit.

However, now that I'm working a few days a week, I just can't seem to get in the mood for blogging... and also, I find that I have a WHOLE lot less to talk about. 

But I am going to try my best to continue.

I was planning to do a Memorial Day weekend post, but I took ZERO pictures.  Sad, huh?

However, we did have a great weekend.

Jason was deep sea fishing, so Jase and I hung out around the house... we swam, took a boat ride on the lake with family, and spent lots of time outdoors!!  It was a great weekend.

I'll be back Saturday with an inspirational post (hopefully I'll find something that speaks to me tomorrow while I'm working)  :) 

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment