Sunday, June 12, 2011

losing my cool...

I'm frustrated... on all accounts.

-I'm fat (stuffing my face with ice cream as I type).

-I've done a terrible job at exercising.  I did so good before the cruise.  But that was 3 months ago.  Now, I've just gotten lazy.  And I can't seem to get back on track.

-I have a child who refuses to use the potty.  I am at my wit's end.  
I have tried EVERYTHING.  Trust me.  Everything.

Nothing has worked.  And I hate hearing, "it'll happen when he's ready."  Yes, I know that.  But this is getting ridiculous.  He's 3 1/2 years old!!!  Time to move on.

Whether anyone believes it's a good idea or not (even though, for some reason, both of our mother's feel it is our only option) we have resorted to punishment.

We'll try that tactic this week and see what happens.  

So in a nutshell, I'm just frustrated.

blah.

1 comment:

  1. Less than two weeks later Jase is doing much better!! We'll call that success! :)

    You are NOT fat. You ARE beautiful.

    Just thought I'd give you a little encouragement! Sometimes we just need someone to point out the good things!

    Breanna

    ReplyDelete