Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Some of the best...

You would be pleasantly surprised to find out (if you aren't already aware) that some of the best eyeshadows available cost less than $3.00 A POP!!

I can remember when I was in elementary school/jr. high, Wet-n-Wild was the coolest brand of makeup.  And today, you wouldn't think of browsing that section at your local drugstore to find quality products.  But you DEFINITELY SHOULD!

Their eyeshadows are amazing.  Soft, amazingly pigmented, and CHEAP!!!

I bought a few the other day @ Walgreens.  Thought I'd show you what I got.

 Nutty $1.99

 Silent Treatment $2.99

 Sweet as Candy $2.99



This last product is NOT by Wet-n-Wild... but I bought it also.  And I love it!

CoverGirl Natureluxe GlossBalm in the shade Grenache with SPF 15

Light pinkish-nude:  Gives a light wash of color with great moisture, and it smells great, too!
And they come in a wide variety of shades!

Hope you decide to try some of these products.  I know you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment