Saturday, January 1, 2011

To come...

After reading a friend and fellow blogger's post about the year 2010 and the year to come, I've taken on her idea.


For the entire year of 2011, I will keep a journal (mine will be in the form of Blogger... I used to keep an actual journal, but I can type much faster than I can write.  And I seem to spend most of my days on this computer, so I might as well use it, right?)

Anyhow, back to the journal.  I want to find inspiring things to write about... people, ideas, art, anything.


This was Brianna's idea.  However, I'm adding a little to my criteria.  She's planning to do a post EVERYDAY.  I was going to make that promise to myself, but I'm afraid I'll break it. :)  So I'll try to do a post specifically dedicated to inspiring things AT LEAST once a week.  Surely I can manage that.

Instead of just writing about what inspires me, I'm also going to include things like: what I'm thankful for, goals that I would like to achieve, and basically anything else I feel like sharing with you.

 Maybe you'll be inspired yourself.

Stick with me... It's going to be quite a journey.  I'll probably shed a few tears, and maybe you will, too.  Then I won't feel so silly. 



p.s. You can find Brianna's blog here!

She's a pretty awesome and talented young lady.

2 comments:

  1. AWE:) you're SO sweet!
    Thanks for reading my blog!
    It really means alot

    and this inspiration thing is a TOUGH one isnt it.
    Im getting my journal out now to make a GOALS list!!
    I have got to stay on top of this:)

    and what a PERFECT snowed in day to let my mind just think think and think!
    I love snow days:)

    Hope you and your family enjoy it.
    STAY WARM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Brianna! I love reading your blog. And you are so right, this inspiring post is hard! :) You're doing a much better job than me. But I'm having fun finding things to write about. That was one of my goals for this year, to blog more. And this is the perfect day to sit and think!

    I've already made a list of things to write about in the future.

    Have fun in the snow!!!

    ReplyDelete