Friday, January 14, 2011

Frosted....


I bought some of these this past week and have pretty much destroyed them already!! 
They are SO GOOD!  And it's impossible to eat just one.



On a healthier note, I found this little box of Heaven. (Heaven, if you like granola.)

It's called French Vanilla Almond Granola.  Good and good for you!

At my Walmart (Sumiton, if you're from here), I found it up in the fruit section, close to the grapes, on an end-cap.  Comes in a little tub.  Kind of expensive, but most stuff like this is.  But so worth it!  It's good in cereal, in yogurt, with fruit (I LOVE it sprinkled on an apple w/ peanut butter), or just to snack on by itself.  Another one of those things that you can't just eat one bite of.  It's addictive.

2 comments:

  1. You know what? I compared the nutrients on those iced animal crackers one time to baby food and the animal crackers have two grams of calcium per serving. Could be worse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me feel so much better about eating the whole container! :) Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete