Monday, January 10, 2011

Dream come true...

I am doing something I have ALWAYS WANTED TO DO.  If you don't know me, I'm a singer.  I'm NOT a performer, but I do love to sing.  I don't claim to be great, but I feel that God has blessed me with a talent, and I must use it for Him.

With the help of my hubby and brother-in-law, I've got a little "setup" going with my computer where I can record music.  It's nothing fancy, but it gets the job done.  And actually, I'm still learning how to actually work the thing. 

But recently, I started fiddling around, recording a couple of songs here and there.  Before I knew it, I had a whole playlist full.  Some are just silly country songs that I've always wanted to "attempt."  Others are songs that have special meaning to me.

I decided that I would make a CD full of inspirational songs... songs that are dear to my heart.

And I've finished it!  I'm quite proud of myself. :)  I can't wait for people (meaning my friends and family - no record producers or anything - HA!) to hear it. 

Something I can cross off my bucket list, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Heavens!!!
    Please PLEASE include me in that Family and Friends Category.
    Every time you sing at church I seriously just melt.

    I WANT A CD
    I WANT A CD
    I WANT A CD!!!!

    Please?!!?:)

    Oh and THANK YOU SO MUCH for catching that silly mistake I made spelling ITSY.
    Got it all taken care of.


    Bye for now.
    and Ill be waiting on the CD ::winkwink::

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! and I will definitely put you on the list. That is so sweet of you! :)

    I'll let you know when it's ready!

    ReplyDelete