Monday, January 24, 2011

It's my party...


It's that time again.... the beginning of my birthday week! :)  

I normally wouldn't dedicate a whole week to celebrate my birth.  But, the festivities began last night.  So I must carry it on through the rest of the week, right?

My sweet Granny celebrates her birthday exactly one week before me (TODAY, Monday January 24th).  So we usually just combine our family's party for our birthdays.  She turns 82 years old today... but you'd never know it.  She's too young to be 82.  I can't believe how blessed she is.  She'll probably make it to 100.  No doubt.

We celebrated with dinner last night... made by my family (Mother, Aunt and Sister).  I requested Italian... I could eat spaghetti everyday, but my hubby isn't fond of it.  So I never make it.  But I got to enjoy it for my birthday party! (And I must add, I've requested it AGAIN next weekend from Jason's parents. :)  I LOVE his Dad's spaghetti.)

On the menu: Chicken Parmesan, spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, ice cream cake, and choc/choc cupcakes (the same kind we had at our wedding - they are to die for).
It was so lovely!!!

And I might as well share with you what I got - some moolah, Merle Norman and Hobby Lobby giftcards (2 of my favorite places) a cute little wall hanging, a laptop cover/case, and a new Pandora charm.  

So thankful for my loving family!

So let the countdown begin.... 1 week until the big 26. :)

This week my goal is: to do much of nothing... spend time with my baby boy, clean the house as usual, cut/highlight some hair, and do whatever "mommy duties" call.  AND, I need to work on my CD.  Hoping to do a little mini photo shoot in my backyard today.  Should be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment