Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Inspiring??? Sickening???


Since it's the new year, I might as well join in the fun of making that dreaded resolution.

I'm not going to say, "I will lose 20 pounds this year."  I wish it were that easy.  But I have very little motivation when it comes to losing weight.  My mind will be on board, but my body HATES ME when I exercise.  

So we'll see.  I'll TRY to do better.  Eat right.  Exercise.  And take some time for myself... I need a "Pamper Carolyn Day" every now and then.  Something I rarely treat myself to.

So there you go... 2 "goals" for this year.

Shed a few pounds, and spend more time for ME ME ME!!!

This is the inspiration for my goal...


HAHAHA!  Yeah, right.

1 comment:

  1. is that Kelly Ripa?!!???
    Umm it shouldn't be allowed for ANYONE to look that good. hahaaa:)

    ReplyDelete