Monday, June 11, 2012

Review - Revlon PhotoReady Concealer

I have been using this concealer for a few weeks.  I had heard great reviews on YouTube.

This is my new favorite.

I've always used Merle Norman's Cover Up (which you've seen on my blog before) and I still will continue to use it in certain areas or as a shadow base.

But it's pretty drying.  Under the eye area, that can stand out.

This concealer is creamy and has great coverage!!


I purchased the color "Light," which is the next to lightest.  It is light enough that it acts as a brightener for my dark under-eye circles.  But it's still a great match for my skin tone so that I can apply it ON TOP of my foundation and it blends well.

It works great on redness and discoloration.  It works fairly well on blemishes, unless they are unruly (like mine over the past few days) and then I choose my Cover Up.


My Overall Opinion:

I love this!!  This will be my "go to" concealer from now on.

I would like to, one day, try MAC's Studio Finish concealer, 
but for the price, Revlon's PhotoReady Concealer can't be beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment