Thursday, June 7, 2012

Review - The Balm: Shady Lady

A few weeks ago, The Balm Cosmetics was having a sale on their Shady Lady eyeshadow palettes.

3 for $39.99




Now, I'm not really familiar with this company or their products, but I have seen some YouTubers review them every now and then.  So I thought I'd give them a try.

My overall opinion:

I am very impressed with these palettes!  They are well-made, have great pigmentation and the shadows are soft and creamy.  

Each palette has a magnetized closure, mirror, and 9 shadows (some can double as liner).  There is a good mix of shimmery and matte colors in each palette.

I am excited to try some of their other palettes (particularly Nude 'Tude) and products in the future.

www.thebalm.com


1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to try some things from the balm... I was wondering if the product was good... thanks for the great review!!!

    ReplyDelete