Monday, June 18, 2012

FOTD - Face of the Day

I'm going to try to start doing more of these.  I've been trying lots of new products, and pulling out some old products that I haven't used in a while.  

So here's today's "face of the day."


 Products used:

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup
130 Buff Beige

Revlon PhotoReady Concealer
02 Light

Merle Normal Ultra Powder Foundation
Ultra Cream

e.l.f. Countouring Blush and Bronzer Duo
blush side only

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush
50 Plum Wine - on apples of cheeks

MAC Paint Pot
Bare Study

Wet-n-Wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Palette
736 Petal Pusher

Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen
01 Blackest Black

L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
topped with
Rimmel Scandaleyes
01 Black

Covergirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm
235 Grenache

If you've never tried Wet-n-Wild's eyeshadows, you MUST!!!
They are a great value and great quality.

To get this look, I used:

Right Column, 2nd shadow - ALL OVER LID AND UP INTO CREASE
Right Column, 1st shadow - ON INNER CORNER AND OVERLAPPING LID COLOR
Left Column, 2nd shadow - IN CREASE / AS TRANSITION COLOR
Right Column, 3rd shadow - IN OUTTER CORNER AND SLIGHTLY INTO CREASE
Left Column, 1st shadow - UNDER BROW/HIGHLIGHT


I topped my L'Oreal Voluminous mascara with Rimmel Scandaleyes and had much better luck with smudges.... YAY!
(refer to my mascara post in you're confused)

Hope you like this look... I did!


2 comments: