Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Paris Hilton - Can Can

I've been on a mission.... a perfume mission.

I am not a big perfume wearer.  But I WANT to be.  It has to be the perfect one, though.

I have very sensitive allergies and many scents just drive my nose crazy.

So I'm always on the lookout for things that work... and smell great!

Last weekend, my sister-in-law was wearing something that struck me.  It was one of those smells that lingers.  But it smelled wonderful on her!  I couldn't wait to try it.

On a trip to Wal-mart, I found a mini size of the perfume for $9.00.  I couldn't pass that up.  It's a great way to try something (without spending a bunch of money for a bottle of perfume that you aren't sure you'll love).  It's .25 fl. ounces.  That's enough to last me for a while.


CAN CAN by Paris Hilton

I had to look it up to get a description... I'm not good at describing scents.

This is what I found:

Can Can opens with the vibrant notes of clementine flowers, blended with cassis and nectarine. The ‘naughty but nice’ floral heart blends orchid and orange blossom. The dry down brings harmony, with soft musk, amber, and woods.

Top note: Clementine, Flowers, Cassis, Nectarine
Middle note: Orchid, Orange BlossomBase note: Soft Musk, Wood, Amber

I can see where some people would think this scent is TOO STRONG.  It is a statement perfume.  But it's nice.  Sweet smelling.  I tend to lean toward those types of scents.  

One thing I suggest, either visit a store (like Ulta or Sephora) that has a huge selection of perfumes to try.  Test them out.  Wear them all day and see how they "end up" with your body chemistry.  Body chemistry makes a HUGE impression on perfume.  Also, you can do like I did (and have done several times lately)... buy a small size for a cheaper price just see if you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. The last blog i read have an opposite review of yours. I guess body chemistry and olfactory preferences plays a big role here.
    perfumes online

    ReplyDelete