Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Week 11 Update

Here goes... even though there's not much change in my answers.

Weight Gain:  not sure... don't think too much.  Maybe a few pounds.  But I haven't been around a scale in a while... will check soon and let you know.

Maternity Clothes:  Yes... pants.  I can still wear my shirts, thankfully, so I haven't had to buy many things.  I'm hoping I can keep it that way for a while.  Not wanting to spend extra money on clothes I'll never wear again!

Sleep:  A little better since getting back from the beach... our mattress wasn't the most comfy.  But I got a new pillow at Wal-Mart Sunday and it has made a world of difference.  LOVE IT.

Cravings:  the same.... and anything I see at the moment that looks good.  I drove to Chili's yesterday just to get some chips & salsa. :)

Movement:  There have been a few times I've thought I felt something, but I think it was my imagination. 

Symptoms:  I was hoping the nausea was gone, since I didn't have too much of it on vacation.  But since we've been home, I've had a few bad afternoons.  yuck.


Baby this week:
-Baby is just over 1 and 1/2 inches long - the size of a fig - and almost fully formed!
-Tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under it's gums.
-Some of it's bones are beginning to harden.
-Some of it's activities: stretching, kicking, and hiccupping.


Mommy this week:

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment