Monday, August 22, 2011

Good Read

I LOVE LOVE LOVE James Patterson.

I'm not much of a reader... never have been.  But I can read his books with no problem!

If you like crime-type stories, you will love his books.  He's easy to read, VERY short chapters, and great story lines.  He'll keep you on your toes.

His most recent book is called Now You See Her.

I finished it last week, after starting it while on vacation.

I promise, if you like to read and have time to devote to it, you can finish his books in a few days.  They are so easy to read, and you will not want to put it down.

If you haven't picked up his latest book, you must.  It's one of the best I've read... and I've read LOTS of his books.





Also, for future reference, if you like books in a series, you should definitely check out The Women's Murder Club books - also by J.P.  They rock.  There are 10 books in the series, with the last one released pretty recently.  The books follow a group of friends, women who work in the field of law enforcement (a cop, a lawyer, a medical examiner.. just to name a few).  They are great murder solvers.  And a hoot to read about.

You'll love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment