Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Week 10 Update

I'm a day late, but better late than never.

Question/Answer time!

Weight Gain:  not sure.  but I don't think it's been much change.  But I won't have a chance to weigh until I get home, so I'll let you know then.

Maternity Clothes:  Yes.  still the same.  I can wear a few things, dresses and shirts and such, that are not.  But the maternity ones are MUCH more comfy.

Sleep:  not too good.  But part of that could be the situation.  I usually don't sleep well on vacation.  And our bed now is kind of a killer.  I've woken up with a major back/hip ache every morning.  But I'm not complaining.

Cravings:  Still cold things... and just whatever I see that sounds good.  I can't really decide what I'm going to eat for dinner until the last minute when I see the menu.  Whatever jumps out at me is what I'll have.

Movement: not yet

Symptoms:  They've actually gotten a little better since we've been here.  I was hoping for that.  I've been a little weak at times (it's so hot, and it's a long walk to the pool chair), but other than that, just normal pregnancy feelings.

Baby this week:
-Baby is the size of a kumquat - about 1 1/4 inches.
-Tissues and organs are rapidly growing and maturing.
-It's swallowing fluid and kicking up a storm.
-Tiny nails are forming on fingers and toes.
-Peach fuzz is growing on tender skin.
-Baby's limbs can now bend and move.

Mommy this week:


No comments:

Post a Comment