Thursday, August 18, 2011

e.l.f. purchases

Monday, I made a trip to Target (after fixing my craving for Chili's chips & salsa) and bought a few new e.l.f. beauty products.

If you have never tried e.l.f., you definitely should!  It's sold at Target, and I'm sure some other drugstores, but I'm not aware of them.  I've only personally seen the products at Target.

They range from $1-$3 (there may be a few products on their website for more, but I've never seen anything in the store for more than $3).  They are great products, but they won't break the bank.

Here's what I picked up:

 I bought 2 Essential Color Sticks - top is Pink Lemonade, bottom is Golden Peach.

These are great for a quick pop of color on your cheeks (or lips) to give a natural flush.
Golden Peach is also a great highlighter!
This is e.l.f.'s Eyelid Primer.  I have a couple of eye primers that I've purchased from Ulta and Sephora, and I honestly like this one just as much, if not more!
I would buy this over Urban Decay's Primer Potion ANYDAY.  It's got a slight color, to help conceal darkness.  I love it.  And it was $1.  Can't beat that.


I needed a new powder brush.  I picked up the Complexion Brush in the studio line.  Even though this one is not as large as what I'm used to, it was $3.  You can't buy a powder brush anywhere else for that price.  So I figured it was worth a try.  I really like it.  It's very soft and gives good coverage.

Another brush, the Bronzer Brush... it comes in at $1.  I figured I can use it for blush OR contouring... either one.


And finally, the studio Contour Brush for shadow.  It's a medium-sized, dome-shaped brush great for applying crease color.  I love this brush!!!  Not sure how I ever lived without it.

Hope you get a chance to try some e.l.f. products very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment