Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Take it back...

I take back what I said about nausea in my last post...

Yesterday and today, I've been quite "green."  

But as long as it doesn't get any worse, I think I can handle it.  It's exactly how it was with Jase.  Just yucky enough to feel really bad.

Today, saltine crackers are my best friend. :)

But I have a busy afternoon ahead, as well as tomorrow, so I can't dwell on it.

Tomorrow, it's to the dentist with Jase.  This will be his first "cleaning."  He's done good every time we've been before, however, I was standing right beside him and they simply counted his teeth to make sure everything looked good.  

Tomorrow, he'll go back without me. :(

We'll see how it goes.  Hoping for good news.  We're great teeth-brushers and flossers... at least for him.  I never floss my own dadgum teeth.  But I floss his every night. :)

Here's hoping for no cavities and a settled belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment