Saturday, July 9, 2011

Clean and Clear

This week's inspiration is clear skin.


I've always had pretty clear skin, but lately, my hormones have been raging.

My skin is not at it's best, and it drives me bonkers!!!  It's especially difficult when you work in a makeup store... not too helpful in selling makeup :)  But people understand... it's life.

I recently bought a new product to try and I like it enough to share with you!  I think it has definitely been helpful for me and might be helpful for you.  Even if you don't have problem skin, you still might like to try it out.

Freeman's is a brand sold at Wal-Mart and most drugstores.  You can also buy it online at places like Amazon.

This is their Clay Mask with Mint and Lemon.  It's less than $4.

It claims to soothe skin and reduce inflammation caused by breakouts.  It also helps to control oil production and help reduce the appearance of large pores.

I have used it several times since I bought it a week ago.  It's easier for me to do at night, after I've washed my face.  But I have also used it in the morning.  If that's easier for you, just apply to clean skin, then jump in the shower.  By the time you are finished washing your hair, bathing and shaving, it'll be ready to rinse.  It dries and tightens up, leaving your skin feeling refreshingly clean, but not lacking in moisture.

And the best part, I really do think it's a great option for problematic skin.  

Try it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment