Tuesday, July 26, 2011

8 Week Update

Yesterday, we had our first ultrasound for Baby #2.  Jase got to go with us, and he was amazed!  So excited... especially when he heard the baby's heartbeat.  He's talked about it all day long!

Last week, I started feeling very "green."  I was afraid to ask my doctor for anything, thinking most doctors would just have the "it's part of it" attitude.  But I didn't even have to ask!!  She offered to give me some Zofran.  I was ELATED to get that prescription.  Hoping it helps me to feel better, so I can concentrate on work and Jase.  It's tough to do that when you don't feel like getting up off the couch. 

Other than nausea and tiredness, I've been pretty good.  Waiting to get past this first trimester.

This week's developments:
Baby's webbed fingers and toes are poking out from it's hands and feet.
Its "tail" is almost gone.
Baby's moving all around, even though it's too small to feel yet.

Baby


Mommy
By the end of the day, I definitely have quite a bump.  Gravity takes over, as my mother told me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment