Monday, July 18, 2011

7 Week Update

I should've done this earlier today, but I was working.... so here goes.

Eventually, I'll add a bunch of questions to answer, like: sickness?  weight gain?  cravings?

But for now, not much has changed.  I have had a few days where I felt really "blah," but other than that, I've been fine - just TIRED!!  There were a few nights where I ate something that didn't sit well, but no nausea.  No major cravings... sometimes, I don't even have an appetite.  But I have been wanting lots of cold things: fruit, like peaches, and TOMATOES!!  I have always loved 'em, but baby must love them, too!

1 one more week til our first ultrasound, and I'm pumped!!

This week's developments:
Baby's hands and feet are emerging.  
Eyelids are covering it's eyes, which have color.
Heart is pumping blood.
Most major organs are formed and will begin doing their jobs soon.


Baby

Mommy

Just take a look at the tip of your little finger.... if you have large fingers, cut that in half.

Just imagine a baby, that size, with working organs.  How can anyone not believe in our God?

No comments:

Post a Comment