Saturday, July 16, 2011

Protection

I really have nothing inspiring to talk about this week... it's just been one of those weeks. :)

However, I did have some WONDERFUL news that I hope you read about... if not, you can check it out here.


The only other excitement came last night.

My hubby was on his way to a fishing tournament (several hours away) and was involved in a wreck.  His cousin was driving, pulling the boat, and they were late.  He says he wasn't going too fast, but the truck started to slide and it was gone before they knew it.

The boat ended up about 50 feet away in the woods.  The truck wrapped around a telephone pole.

Neither of them had a scratch.

I am so thankful for His protecting hand... I'm pretty sure Jason was NOT wearing his seatbelt.  Even though I tell him everytime he leaves the house, "Wear your seatbelt!"  He ignores me half of the time.

Hopefully this will have taught him a lesson.

I am just so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment