Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall is in the Air...


and I'm LOVIN' IT!  
Jase is, too, by the way.  It has been so long since we've been able to play outside - considering we had 3 months worth of 90+ degree weather here in Bama.  When Mickey Ferguson said we had cooler temps coming our way, we were thrilled!  

Now, I am not typically an "outdoors" person, but I'm learning to adjust.  Having a boy, I realize that he needs to be out there getting dirty.  Sometimes, my anxiety overcomes me (just thinking about all the sand, dirt, and grass that will be tracked over my freshly mopped kitchen floor), but I know this is what little boys do... 
and I might as well get used to it!

Today was one of those days we just couldn't wait to enjoy outside!  It was absolute perfection.  Blue skies, a slight breeze, and plenty of sunshine.  Before I knew it, time had gotten away from me... 2 hours spent laying on a beach towel, watching my angel play, 
turned into the best day I've had in a 
LONG TIME!

Here are some photos I've taken outside over the past week... 
and we're hoping this perfect weather continues!!!

1 comment: